- – certificate;
- – passport;
- – proof of citizenship (a clause that only applies to international students);
- – certificate of passing the exam or the state exam (depending on the grade of the school where you are going to enroll);
- – 6 photos of 3×4 cm;
- – medical certificate in the established form;
- – a copy of the compulsory health insurance;
- – a copy of the workbook (for active candidates);
- – registration in the territory of the Russian Federation (for international students);
- – a benefits document.
If you are determined to become a pharmacist, you should know that in order to obtain this specialty, you must first attend the corresponding specialty’s medical school. This can be done in either the ninth or the eleventh grade. After receiving a school certificate, you must submit documents to the school admission office.
In addition to the certificate, the documents required for admission are also.
- a passport,
- proof of citizenship (clause pertaining only to international students),
- certificate of passing the exam or the state exam (depending on the grade of the school you later enroll in) 6 photos 3×4 cm,
- Medical certificate in the established form.
In some cases, you may also be asked for a copy of a medical policy, a copy of a work registration booklet (if you have already started working somewhere), and benefits documents (for those categories of citizens to whom this is relevant). If you are not a citizen of the Russian Federation, you must provide additional information about your registration in the territory of the Russian Federation.
Entrance exams usually start in early July and last until mid-August. However, according to the results of the entrance examinations, candidates will register in the second half of August.
The access tests are carried out in the form of USO. The Russian language and the second subject, approved by the list of entrance examinations of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, are compulsory. Usually, it is biology or chemistry. If you missed the exam for some reason, you could take it on certain days as part of your medical school entrance exams. Based on your results, it has been decided to accept you for training.
After you graduate from medical school, you have two options for moving on. First, you can go to work. Alternatively, you can enroll in a university (in this case, a medical college) and upgrade your education to a pharmacist.